Freitag, 27. April 2012

3KCBWDAY5 - Something A Bit Different - crochet hymn/ Häkel-Hymne!

Today's gonna be crazy! Before you read what I made of "something a bit different" I will let you know how Eskimimi described the task:
This is an experimental blogging day to try and push your creativity in blogging to the same level that you perhaps push your creativity in the items you create.There are no rules of a topic to blog about but this post should look at a different way to present content on your blog.

It took me a long time to find “my” subject for today but it was worth it. The result makes me laugh whenever I think of it. I hope you’ll have as much fun with it as I still have.
Es hat lange gedauert, bis ich “mein Thema” für heute fand, aber das war es wert. Das Ergebnis bringt mich jedes Mal zum Lachen, wenn ich daran denke. Ich hoffe, dass ihr genauso viel Spaß damit haben werdet wie ich in noch immer habe.
Have you ever noticed that there is a song about nearly everything? Well, I don’t know one about crochet but that’s gonna change now! Let me introduce the crochet-hymn!
Ist euch schon mal aufgefallen, dass es beinahe über alles ein Lied gibt? Nun ja, ich kenne keines über häkeln, aber das wird sich jetzt ändern! Lasst mich euch die „Häkelhymne“ vorstellen!
First you can watch the video of the original song if you don’t know or don’t remember it. Then you can sing with me the crochet hymn.
Ihr könnt euch zuerst das Video des Originaltitels ansehen, falls ihr das Lied nicht kennt oder euch nicht mehr daran erinnert. Danach könnt ihr mit mir die Hymne  schmettern.

As the title sounds a tiny little bit like „crochet” it had to become the melody for my crochet hymn. Let’s go. Start my video below and as soon as the singing begins read my lyrics and sing along with me the crochet-hymn. Ready? Great!
Weil der Originaltitel ein ganz kleines bisschen nach dem englischen Wort für häkeln klingt, nämlich “crochet”, musste die Melodie dieses Liedes für meine Häkelhymne herhalten. Los geht’s. Startet die Aufnahme und sobald der Gesang beginnt lest ihr meinen Text und singt die Häkelhymne einfach mit mir mit. Bereit? Fantastisch!

Crochet Hymn “I like crochet”,
lyrics by Julia, music by Gazebo, original title “I like Chopin” (do you see it? Chopin – crochet)
Häkelhymne “ich mag häkeln”,
Text von Julia, Musik von Gazebo, Originaltitel “I like Chopin”

Remember that cardigan
So delightful unusual
That classic cashmere yarn
Sentimental confusion

Used to say
I like crochet
Love it now and again

Rainy days never say goodbye
To crochet when the rain is fallin’
Fiber crafts growing in your hands
Tell me where's my hook
Imagine your lace
In a sunshine reflection
A vision of blue skeins
Forever distractions

Used to say
I like crochet
Love it now and again

Rainy days never say goodbye
To crochet when the rain is fallin’
Fiber crafts growing in your hands
Tell me where's my hook
Rainy days never say goodbye
To crochet when the rain is fallin’
Fiber crafts growing in your hands
Tell me where's my hook

Rainy days never say goodbye
To crochet when the rain is fallin’
Fiber crafts growing in your hands
Tell me where's my hook

If you are now wondering what one has to smoke or drink to come up with such a crazy idea I have to confess that I was neither drunk nor stoned when I wrote “the crochet hymn”. Honestly!
I would be very happy if you nominated me for today's price and will vote for my post next week, thank you! Here's the link.
Falls ihr euch nun fragt, was jemand geraucht oder getrunken haben muss, um auf so eine bescheuerte Idee zu kommen, muss ich gestehen, dass ich weder betrunken noch zugedröhnt war, als ich den Text für die Häkelhymne schrieb.
Ehrenwort!
Es würde mich sehr freuen, wenn ihr meinen Beitrag für den heutígen Preis vorschlagen würdet und auch für mich abstimmt, vielen Dank! Hier ist der Link. 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hilarious, love it, great!
    So much work, awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great, great, great.
    It sounds so great.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely! Thanks so much for posting at my Link Party. Hope to see you back again next week. Enjoy your day!
    Annemarie

    AntwortenLöschen